Thursday, July 22, 2010

The life Education caravan


On Thursday 22nd of July me and my class went to see Harold.As we sat down we learnt all about how to clean yourself and how to keep clean. We learnt all about how to clean yourself. Well we just did all of these flash cards, to help us understand.
Just as we were just about to leave Harold came out of his room. Because we were learning about how to clean our self properly well Harold gave us a treat to take back to class well he gave us some books, and some other stuff. As we were learning our lesson at the life education caravan I learnt how to keep myself healthy.

1 comment:

Miss Garden said...

I notice all of you have been smelling very clean! Harold's soap was a great idea.
I like the way you separated the two paragraphs - the first one is what you learned, the second is what treats you were given.
Miss Garden