Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fantastic Camp!


On the second day of camp, Mrs Nua called out “hidi ho campers”. I got out of bed and got dressed. When Helen and Sela opened the tent it was so cold. I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, but then I changed. When I stepped out side my tent, I screamed softly. I walked around to find my friends and chatted to them. I think I asked one of my friends “did you have a nice sleep last night in the cold windy night?”. Then I walked away! I don’t know why but I just did.

The best thing I did at camp was Rock Up and the meals that we had. It was so cool how I
played in all of the games , because I don’t really like doing sports. I’m not really a sports girl only when I’m in the mood to play. I really think I was in the mood that day I think, or I had to or one of my team mates that was in my team for rock up.

“Hidi Ho campers, time to get up”. That’s me I’m up and ready. “What’s our fitness today?” I ask
Mrs Tito on the last day of camp. She says “we are doing some jump jam”. Its one of my favourite fitness activities I like to do. The funniest part is that I don’t even dance. I just stand there and watch every one else dance, even the people that know how to do our jump jam are still trying. When Mrs Tito came to our side to see if we were dancing, I just started to dance because Mrs Tito would of growled us and made us do lots of jobs. But then I stopped again then just stood there with my friends. It was hilarious to watch all the other kids. Then it was over! Finally we had to get our plates, forks, spoons, bowls. As my group went up there was no coco pops left so we had to have something else.

Camp was cool. I loved hanging out and relaxing with my friends. I loved the food that we had and the hangi was nice.

2 comments:

Cheksea said...

Hidi ho Aneisha

It really sounds like you had a fantastic week at camp. I believe you when you said it was cold. My favourite thing that happened at camp was going to swimmarama. I really hope that you post some more fantastic writing.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

CHELSEA

pharrah said...

it seems like you had fun at camp.