Thursday, April 7, 2011

What I do like/dislike about my friends.

What do I like/dislike about my friends?

Well I like how my friends are so kind to me when I’m feeling down and when I’m upset.
They made me feel welcome when I started this school, when I was in Year 4.
They still look after me just like I do for them. My best friend is Selina L. She was so kind when I started here at this school. I have a whole lot of friends like Selina L. There’s Pesi, Maranda, and so on. I can’t name them all, it will take for ever.


What I dislike about my friends?

I hate it when my friends go behind my back and spread stuff about me.
I mostly hate it when it’s about all my friends. That’s not very nice what they do when my friends find out what they’ve been saying. They will get mad really mad fast and do something that they will regret for a long time. I have done stuff that I regret from I think 2 years ago. I don’t regret it any more , because I’ve never done it again since then. My friends always talk about other people that’s why they get in trouble from the teachers.


My favourite part about having a friend like Selina.

Selina is the best friend I have ever, had last this year. This year I have started to get to know other people like my other friends I didn’t play with any of them when I was with Selina. Selina is playing with other people too. It’s so nice getting out there finding my new friends. I was playing with my friends but I didn’t want to leave Selina, because I knew we were all going to be in other classes. It is so cool playing with other people just like Selina is, but we still say hi to each other when we are walking around the school.









No comments: