Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Arumentative writing.

If a earthquake hit Auckland, three times, would you move to another province or town?

If the earthquake was as bad and all the buildings, were crashing down to the ground of course you would move. If the earthquake was just little and just shaking the buildings and the gravel was just falling a little, I would not move. If there was another earthquake after another I would move to another city or to a near town. Then I would move back to the city I came from, after a while And all the earthquake’s were probably gone. Then we would probably walk down the road Reluctantly enjoying our walk with no shaking and gravel falling. If the earthquakes kept coming 1 after another for the rest of the week, or month I would move for for a couple of weeks, until the earthquake’s stop.

No comments: